Friday, January 23, 2009

Small dreams

It’s been awhile since I really blogged anything. I been checking out my friend Brian’s site, and it really impresses me. I’m amazed on how much we both have grown since living together in my parent’s house in Canyon Country. I’m really proud B to see that site. I know you put in a lot of hours by yourself to make it work, and I see it starting to really show.
You know that one conversation always sticks into my mind.

04.08.2002
Everyone says they want to be a renaissance man. They want to be up in all elements, but the renaissance isn’t about that. It’s not being up in all elements. It’s about being a master of all elements.

I feel like you on your way to being a master B. Your example has inspired me to keep pushing harder. Like you said, “America is too big to have small dreams.”

No comments:

Post a Comment