Monday, January 26, 2009

Possibilities

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy lunar new year.

I thought about another Wong Kar-Wai movie today, Chungking Express. "Everyday we brush by so many people. Some we will see again and some we will never see again. Some will become acquaintances and some will become close friends." It's pretty amazing the people you'll meet in your lifetime. To think random moments in life could lead to such life long relationships.

I think it's rare to say I'll meet a life long friend today or my true love today, and for it to actually happen. More often than not, life happens in little moments we never planned. The random roommate in the dorms could be your life long friend. That person at the supermarket could be another life long friend. Even the co-worker you use to hate could turn out to be the love of your life.

Life is full of so many possibilities. Keep your eyes open or you just might not notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment